MODULE #1: TOOLS OF THE TRADE
- Station set up & sanitation guidelines
- Makeup brushes selection & use
- Client consultation
- Professional makeup kit building tips
MODULE #2: COLOR THEORY
- Color theory for use in artistry
- Color theory for use in correcting
- Color theory in use for enhancing
MODULE #3: ICONIC ERAS 1
- 1920s makeup application
- 1930s makeup application
MODULE #4: ICONIC ERAS 2
- 1940s makeup application
- 1950s makeup application
MODULE #5: ICONIC ERAS 3
- 1960s makeup application
- 1970s makeup application
MODULE #6: HIGH FASHION
- Understanding lighting for runway looks
- Creating a runway ready look
MODULE #7: ADVANCED ARTISTRY
- Using paints, and texture to create your looks
- Adding appliques and raised texture to your looks
- Photo ready avant garde look creation
MODULE #8: FILM and TELEVISION
- Breaking down the Script
- Aging a character for film and television
- Light scrapes and bruises for television
- Business Strategy – business cards, social media & websites
- How to be a successful makeup artist
- How to get Makeup Pro Cards and Discounts
Over 15 videos! Hours of education at your fingertips! Downloadable PDF’s and detailed visuals.
Let's get going!
- Click the "ENROLL NOW" button and complete the checkout process.
- You will gain access to the course using your unique log in after our launch 7/1/2020.
- You will have an unlimited amount of time to complete the course.
- You have 7 day money back guarantee once course is unlocked for use.